Healthcare & COVID-19
Boyden Gray & Associates has represented amici curiae in litigation in the courts of appeals and the Supreme Court concerning funding for healthcare providers under the Medicaid Act, the tax implications of the Affordable Care Act, and various COVID-19 policies—including challenging the OSHA and Federal Employee vaccine mandates.
- The Fifth Circuit Grants Rehearing En Banc in Boyden Gray & Associates Federal Worker Vax Mandate Suit
- Doctors Sue FDA Over Unlawful Attempts to Prohibit Ivermectin Use
- Boyden Gray & Associates Files Petition for Review of OSHA ETS Covid-19 Vaccine Mandate on Behalf of Job Creators Network, et al.
- Brief of Reason for Life as Amicus Curiae in Support of Petitioners, Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization, Appeal from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit (July 29, 2021)
- Brief of Amicus Curiae Kevin Donovan, M.D., Planned Parenthood v. Smith, No. 17-50282 (5th Cir. Aug. 14, 2017)
- Brief of Amicus Curiae The Galen Institute, King v. Burwell, No. 14-114 (S. Ct. Dec. 29, 2014)
- Brief of Amicus Curiae The Galen Institute, Halbig v. Burwell, No. 14-5018 (D.C. Cir. Oct. 3, 2014) (en banc)
- Brief of Amicus Curiae The Galen Institute, King v. Sebelius, No. 14-1158 (4th Cir. Feb. 6, 2014)
- Brief of Amicus Curiae The Galen Institute, Halbig v. Sebelius, No. 14-5018 (D.C. Cir. Feb. 6, 2014)
- GRAY: New York’s Discriminatory Policies are Immoral and Unlawful, Jan. 19, 2022
- BERRY: OSHA, Title VII, and Limits on Vaccine Mandates
- GRAY & CARSON: Early COVID-19 Treatments Should Not be Ignored, Washington Examiner, October 26, 2021
- Ethics and Public Policy Center and Boyden Gray & Associates Demand HHS Hold New Hampshire Accountable for Unlawful Racial Set-Asides in COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution.
- GRAY: The U.S. Media Are Suppressing the Truth About Hydroxychloroquine, American Greatness, December 18, 2020
- GRAY: Revisiting Hydroxychloroquine, American Conservative, October 19, 2020
- GRAY: Allocation of Funds Collected Under the Affordable Care Act’s Transitional Reinsurance Program Between Treasury And Reinsurance-Eligible Issuers (May 23, 2016)
- GRAY, WHITE & GUSTAFSON: Did the Challengers in King Really Ignore Federalism? Their Response, Volokh Conspiracy, Mar. 3, 2015
- GRAY: The Obama Administration Cannot Unilaterally Fund the Affordable Care Act’s “Risk Corridors” Without Congressional Appropriations (Sept. 18, 2014)
- GRAY: The Medicare Modernization Act’s Prohibition Against Federal Negotiation of Drug Prices (Feb. 24, 2013)